Do you want to know what it's like to be an active member at Asset | Accounting & Finance and do you want to become active at our association?
Join us during the warming-up activity on February 2 and get a taste of what it's like to be active at A&F!
Participating is completely free!
During this evening, you and your group will cook your own three-course meal, provided to us by Het Elfde Gebod. During the courses we will do some games, so that you can get to know the other participants and our association a bit better. An event in a very informal way for you to discover if Asset | Accounting & Finance is something for you. So are you still in doubt or do you want to get to know us, feel free to join us during this event. Fill in the registration form below and we hope to see you all on February 2.
For the event, this is the menu from which you can choice:
- Slowly cooked lamb in its own gravy and sweet potato (Langzaam gegaarde lamsnek met eigen jus en zoete aardappel)
- Bisque of shrimp and stuffed with seafruits (Bisque, getrokken van garnalen, rijkelijk gevuld met diverse soorten vis)
- Cannelloni stuffed with pumpkin, spinach and herb cheese. Served with puffed bell pepper sauce (Cannelloni gevuld met pompoen, spinazie en kruidenkaas geserveerd met saus van gepofte paprika)
- Beef stew: Beef stewed in a dark beer, served with vegetables and mashed potatoes (Runderstoverij: Rundvlees gestoofd in donker bier, geserveerd met groentes en aardappelpuree)
- Cod fillet in lobster gravy, served with vegetables and mashed potatoes (Kabeljauwfilet met kreeftenjus, geserveerd met groentes en aardappelpuree)
- Quiche with feta and spinach, served with truffle cream (Quiche met feta en spinazie, geserveerd met truffelroom)
- Cinnamon rolls with vanilla sauce (Cinnamon rolls met vanille saus)
- White chocolate lava cake with raspberry stuffing (Witte chocolade lava cake met frambozenvulling)
- Chocolate brownie with a home made liquor (Lekkers voor bij de koffie, 't Elfde Gebod likeur en een chocolade brownie)
- Took place on February 02, 18.00h February 02, 22.00h
- Registration Deadline
- January 25, 23:59h
This event is organized by our Sports Committee.