On May 12, the eighth edition of Investment Night will take place. This year’s theme is FinTech and professionals will share their views on this topic throughout this interactive symposium. Students will be able to ask questions and comment on the opinions or presentations of the guest speakers.
The different backgrounds of our speakers panel enables students to learn more about FinTech from various perspectives. The speakers and companies involved in this edition are:
- Koen Adolfs from ABN AMRO
- Peter Siks from Saxo Bank (formerly known as BinckBank)
- Tames Rietdijk from BusinessForensics
- Rajul Mittal from Synechron
- Pascal Spelier will be our Chairman of the Day
Investment Night will be live-streamed from Theaters Tilburg, so you are able to watch the symposium from home. This will be a unique online experience!
The participation fee is as follows:
- Livestream ticket: €1,- for every online participant
- Theaters Tilburg ticket (offline): €2,- for Asset members and €3,- for non-Asset members
Are you a Master Finance student at Tilburg University? If you participate in this event, you can earn a point for your Certificate of Extracurricular Excellence. You can find more information here.
Note: the livestream ticket is the standard ticket when registering for this event. In the registration form, you can select whether you are interested in the ticket for Theaters Tilburg, but we cannot assure you this ticket due to the current measures. After the registration deadline, we will let you know if you are welcome to join the symposium at Theaters Tilburg!
- Took place on May 12, 18.30h
- Registration Deadline
- May 12, 18:00h
- Participating companies
This event is organized by the Investment Night Committee
Online: May 11
Offline: May 5