Career Perspective Accountancy & Finance
Are you a bachelor student and still in doubt between Accountancy or Finance or are you a Master Accountancy or Finance student and you do not yet know which position or organization suits you best, then these career perspective sessions may give you more insights that will make it easier for you to make a choice.
15.00 - 16.00 Career Perspectives Accountancy
16.15 - 17.15 Career Perspectives Finance
17.15 - 18.00 Informal drinks with the alumni in Esplanada
During the sessions Accountancy & Finance alumni share their career journey with you and answer your career related questions. They will tell for example:
- How they made their Master choice
- Why and how they applied for their job
- What they did as a student to prepare for their future career
- What kind of job they practice now and what they like about their current job
- And of course they will share their tips & tricks with you.
If you are seriously thinking about your future after graduation, registering for these events is highly recommended. You will get practical, real-life tips from experts who studied Accountancy or Finance and now work in this field.
You can register for both sessions separately. You are not obliged to attend both sessions!
We would appreciate it if you could prepare one question per alumnus in advance and put this on the registration form.
- May 15, 15.00h May 15, 18.00h
- Registration Deadline
- May 15, 00:00h
- To be announced
- Participating companies
To be announced